Saturday, August 20, 2011

Really Cute (rough draft) Box


First:  I know, not a terrific picture!  I took it with my phone.  I was sooooo excited about this cute box I could not wait!   It is made with the Stampin  up milk carton die!   I mean how cute is this box!  The possibilities are endless!  Treat Box, Wedding Favor, Shower favor etc....  This by all means is not the best example but I had to try it out when I found it.  The box itself is Stampin up milk carton die cut in Tempting Turquoise, the pattern paper is My Minds Eye ( I think)  the ribbon is Martha Stewart from a long time ago.   Try not to judge it to harshly,  I promise I will post a better one in the next day or two, but I just had to  let you see this one.   I got the idea from "Creativity In Progress"  You can bet that I will be making more of these!   Hope you are enjoying  your weekend!



Take Care
God Bless
Nance

1 comment:

  1. Hi Nance!!! What an honor! Thank you so much for visiting my blog with a sweet comment! I LOVE your box!!! It came out very nicely! Wasn't it so easy to assemble? I love the big ribbon and so happy to see the stamps you used. That was my very first rubber stamps. hehe. Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete