Thursday, August 18, 2011

Cricut Lite Cartridges

Good Morning Everyone!  Just a quick note about Cricut Lite Cartridges and Walmart (affectionately known as OZ,  you know who I am talking about).  The Walmart close to where I live has Cricut Lite Cartridges for $20.   I don't know if they are the same price where you live but it might be worth checking out if you are going there anytime soon and if you are like most people  I know we are there at least 2-3 times a week.  I am going to try to post another card today sometime.  Sorry I have not posted any in a couple of days but with school starting we are having to readjust out schedules!  Hope your Walmart (OZ) has them for the same price!  Not a bad deal since they normally run $39, and the best part is you will not have to pay for shipping  *yea*. 
Look forward to another card and bookmark posting later today!

Take Care
God Bless
Nance

No comments:

Post a Comment