Monday, August 22, 2011

Pretty Favor Box



Good Morning!  I hope everyone is having a GREAT Monday!  In my last post I showed you a picture of a cute (although rough draft) box.  I played around with it some more this weekend and this is what I came up with.  These are so easy and fun to  make, from the Stampin up mini milk carton die.  I just love making 3D items and I have to tell you I think this is rapidly becoming one of my favorite.  All of the paper is from Stampin up.  The box itself is So Saffron, The pattern paper is Tea Party (I don't think they sell this one anymore).  The flower is one of Stampin up's flower dies and the Ribbon is from Walmart. The second picture (kinda) shows the top a little more.  I am thinking that these might hold a small cupcake but the treat possibilities are endless.  I hope everyone has a wonderful week!  Thanks for looking!

Take Care
God Bless
Nance

No comments:

Post a Comment