Friday, June 10, 2011

Finally Back!


First of all I want to thank everyone that left comments! They are greatly appreciated! Second, I have been gone a long time, sometimes life gets in the way and I didnt get around to posting like I wanted. Enough of that for now!

This card was inspired by the new stamp set at Papertrey Ink. The Garden Variety stamp set and dies. To be exact Debbie Olson's card. I am going to order that soon!!! Anyway here is my card inspired by that stamp set. I know the colors are bright! It started off as just a test cut with scrap paper and then everything just came together. So....... without further ado! (is that even a word) Oh yea sorry for the quality of the picture, I never claimed to be great with a camera, actually this one was taken with my phone. Anyway I hope you enjoy the picture. I am going to try to improve the quality of my pictures in the NEAR future!

The little seed envelope and front panel are cut on My "new" Cricut Expression, using my Design Studio and the Lacy Labels cartridge. I also did some highlighting with the cricut markers. The flowers are from some pack that I picked up somewhere, been to long ago to remember where or what they are actually called. The paper is anyones guess! Sorry!

Thanks for looking!
God Bless


No comments:

Post a Comment