Tuesday, August 23, 2011

ColourQ Challenge #99


Hi Guys,  I was checking out my usual blogs this morning and I came across ColourQ Challenge Blog.  I saw the colors and thought I can do this!  But what do I do with these colors, since I am new to the challenge thing.  I scrolled down and saw Yapha's  cute pumpkin page and since I now seem to be addicted to the hexagon-mini milk carton boxes, I thought maybe I could make something resembeled a pumpkin.  So......Hours later (no kidding)  This is what I came up with! The great tutorial is compliments of Sunghee's blog Creativity in Progress, Thank You Sunghee!  I guess it kinda looks like a pumpkin.  I welcome any comments, let me know if you think it looks like a pumpkin.  Anyway here is my entry for the ColourQ Challenge #99.
Oh yea, the receipe is.... All card stock is Stampin up as well as the ribbon and the DP.  The box itself is cut from the Stampin up Mini Milk Carton Die.    The cute blingy pumpkins came from the dollar bin at Michaels.  Thanks for looking


Take Care & God Bless
Nance

4 comments:

  1. What a cute pumpkin box, Nance! I am so glad you thought of a pumpkin. I am so ready for fall! Thanks for joining us at the ColourQ this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute box! What's inside????? Candy :o) Thanks for playing along with us at ColourQ this week! You will become addicted to challenges - I did!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, Nance this is too cute! I love Sunghee's blog, too! Thank you so much for playing at the colourQ!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, Nance! These boxes are truely addicting. As you can see in my blog, I am too..lol. You've done a great job on casing these boxes and I look forward to see more :) Thanks for visiting my blog :) Hugs, Kay!
    http://creationsonpaper.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete